I Love Online Shopping

Today, while surfing the net, I came across this amazing online shopping site, http://shop.inonit.in . They have products from over 100 indie labels, and most of them are very affordable and trendy. They keep footwears, jewellery, apparels, home decor et all. And they have a cash on delivery option as well but they charge extra for that so its better to use online payment option.

My favourite out of all the products are the hand painted ballerinas by Zubiya. They are so funky and lively. And you can exchange the size if it does not fit. I even ordered a pair for myself.




I also ordered this large size clutch.  And there are so many other things that I have added to my wish list. Waiting for my parcel :)


I love its vintage feel

Here are some other products that I found really nice.
These coral studded foot wears top my wishlist.

I was quite confused between these and the yellow ones that I ordered. Finally, I decided sunny days

The mustache ring is my another favorite

Like it


Image Courtesy
http://shop.inonit.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis