Only Sonam can do it!

Its no secret that I am a fan of Sonam Kapoor's style ( I am pretty sure she hardly gets any outfit wrong). There is no better person to turn to for inspiration especially for the Indian wear. I love the experiments she does with her hair and the statement pieces she adds. Her makeup is flawless. Here are some of her best looks I love till date.



She did wonders with this Dolce Gabbana Gown.

I loved the outfit but she added a wooow factor to it

I dont know what I like more, the dress, hair or makeup. All three are awesome.

She can make even such a dull outfit work.

But when it is a bright one, her statement pieces (the maang tikka) makes it work
The rightmost picture says she can carry off any hair style well.
 
I could never think that a pair of gold earrings can be worn so well with such a formal outfit. She broadened my imagination.








No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis