Lehenga inspiration for pre-wedding ceremonies

Recently, I was going through my favorite online shopping store for Indian wear - 'Pernia's Pop Up Shop' and finally like always I landed on their lehenga section. I love wearing lehengas, so whenever I visit any Indian wear store, I never skip the lehenga section (girls cannot do without window shopping). 

But, sometimes it's difficult to find a lehenga that is upto your taste and requirements. Most of the times, you will find lehengas that are either very heavy or very light. The mediocres are rare to find. And these are the kinds that you need for your own pre - wedding parties (like sagan or mehendi).

If you are still figuring out what your lehenga should look like, here are some fabulous pieces that I loved on Pernia's. They all are priced from 30k - 40k except those by Anita Dongre and Manish Malhotra. These might help you to have a picture of your dream outfit.

Do let me know which one is your favorite.

Gotta Pati Lehenga by Anita Dongre

I love the blouse of this lehenga. This one is by Arpita Mehta

Manish Malhotra creation

Blue and red look greater together. A Priyal Prakash lehenga.

The elegance of this lehenga took my heart away. By Ridhi Mehra

It is good for a mehendi function. Sonia Ahuja Kalra creation

Image Courtesy - http://www.perniaspopupshop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis