Layering is fun with 'OVERSIZED' sweaters!

I am a devoted lover of oversized clothes, you give me a very pretty floral blouse and a dull grey oversized sweatshirt, I will chose the later not because I am a tomboy, but I don't know why.

And this is one of the reasons for loving winters, I get to wear so many oversized clothes from my brother's wardrobe. I love wearing his sweatshirts and sweaters.What else do you need to keep cozy, an oversized sweater, a pair of leggings, and ankle high boots. Add on a muffler too and you get a perfect winter look.

You can make your sweater an off-shoulder too,  and pair it with a leather skirt. Check the different styles below.

The lady has pulled on an oxford shirt urderneath her sweater. Layering looks good in winter.


An off-shoulder version with a different color inner. This is how you can play with your layers.


A very sober look, just an oversized sweater, with ankle high boots and a pair of leggings. How perfect it looks!

Instead of leggings, you can go for a denim as well, to escape the chill.


I am a serious hat lover. It is so perfect for winters.


A V-neck oversized sweater with a skater skirt looks chic.


Tie your sweater around the waist with a belt to accentuate the look.


How about adding a huge muffler?


Image Sources - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis