It's time for POLKA

Whenever I see someone wearing black on white polka, the first thing that crosses my mind is Dimple Kapadia in the movie Bobby and her very-famous polka dot crop shirt knotted at the waist. Yes, you are right today's OOTD is about polka in monochrome.

Prints come and go, but polka stays in forever. And Ankita went for a polka palazzo pants for her OOTD. 
Well, let me introduce you to Ankita before moving to her outfit.

She along with her childhood buddy Kanika writes  a fashion blogger and her blog, Hindi Fashion, has this interesting thing that it is written in two languages, English and Hindi. As far as I know, it the first and only fashion blog, that is written in Hindi. I don't know of any other such blog. I was quite impressed when I first saw the use of our mother tongue Hindi on a fashion blog. 

I am tired of wearing skinny pants in winters, but when I saw Ankita palazzo-ing in winters, it was a nice change. She wears her pants with a pearl embellished black sweater. The green flower brooch adds color to her monochrome outfit.





Check out Ankita and Kanika's blog Hindie Fashion for more of their personal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis